Monday, September 14, 2009

Welcome Daisy Black and Daisy Brown

The girls were very excited over the weekend when Daddy told them they could have some chooks. Daddy madly dashed about building the perfect spot for them on Sunday, then it was off to the produce place to pick them out...



... so they picked out a chooky each, but both wanted the same name, "Daisy", so we compromised and we have Daisy Black and Daisy Brown, who are both loving their little Taj Mahal Chook House... Thankyou Daddy, you are the best!



I finished off this little number today, using some yummy Timeless Treasures fabric.
This one is spoken for... I think... hope you like it K ;)



Then I wanted to have a little more play with some yo yo's and came up with this little design, kind of cute I think.

Heather Bailey fabric and some lovely soft lightweight denim. I love using the denim, it allows me to use really vibrant fabrics, while still allowing the bag to go with most outfits, kind of tones it all down a bit. Sorry that the pic is a bit dark, I ran out of sunshine today, so taken under lights... which never looks quite as good.



More HB on the inside, I am loving the colours in this, I think I might keep it!

I hope your week is off to a great start. Bye bye.

No comments: