Saturday, September 26, 2009

Having a little fun and a lot of issues...

So, as you can see, I am having a little play around with my Blog... it will always be a work in progress, but it is important to me that it is reflective of me.. of who I am. I have been reading and fiddling and searching and trying lots of new sites and books, trying to retrain my severely technically-challenged brain into thinking it might actually be that of a computer genius... and, well, um, let's just say it's not going so well. Please bear with me, I am learning, trying, failing, succeeding and having a little fun along the way... and a few internal swear words along the way too. I will post a little link list over the side of the sites that I have discovered in my quest for the perfect blog downloads... things to prettify and personalise my little online journal, you should take a look if you are in the market for some cool bloggy things, some great pretties to be found.
Be back soon with something PHISICALLY creative. Enjoy your weekend ; )

No comments: