Thursday, September 3, 2009

A bit of this... a bit of that

It's amazing how much I can get done when the muffets are at kindy! Finished the three bags from yesterday... almost, still have to unpick the gathering stitches through the centre of the frills - that's why they look a little messy. I save that job for when I am having my chill time with Clint in front of the telly... I am such a Nanna, aren't I? They look a little similar to some others I had made a couple of weeks back. I try really hard to not make two exactly the same, I move the frills around and change the linings, but some are similar as it's just not economical to buy really small amounts of each fabric.



Two made using Patty Young's Mezzanine fabric by Michael Miller Fabrics, the other is Michael Miller's Orchid and Spa range.



A sweet little Baby Girl card that I had in my stash... I love making Baby cards, but alas, I have nowhere for them to go!

Ingredients: Everything Baby stamp set and Stamp-a-majig from Stampin' Up!, Versamark ink, white embossing powder, Basicgrey Porcelain patterned paper, pink Bazzill, button, ribbon and embroidery thread.



... and anothery

Ingredients: Bazzill dots white cardstock, pink satin ribbon and American Crafts rubons - super simple but effective.. I think so anyways.

Seeya:)

No comments: