Monday, September 28, 2009

Photoshop is COOL with a capital "C"

Ok, so I am still having fun playing around with Photoshop Elements, I can't believe I have waited so long to check it out! I am promising my girls that I will turn the computer off after this post, I have been having a little too much fun with it! This is a new world to me, a good way of covering up not having a fabulous digital SLR... which is on my Christmas wish list...



Playing with the photos of my lillies from a couple of weeks back.


Tahlia and Grandad... I finally found this font this morning, I love it. Kind of reminds me of my favourite stamps from Lizzie-Anne Designs, you know the ones - Say it in Script is one of the sets I love.



My favourite photo which I have shared before, but now I have added some groovy effects.



And lastly, an overlay that I found online this morning to have a little play with.

So, not much actual crafty creating going on, lots of computer time at the moment as I slowly try to hone my technical skills. I am so desperately wanting a digi SLR now, I have never been great at taking pics, but am wanting to learn and try more things now I have the little blogaroo set up.

I had better dash, time to play some Hungry Hippo and a bit of mummy time with my little angels, I hope your week is off to a fabulous start!

No comments: