Saturday, September 5, 2009

Inspiration

Do you ever see a piece of fabric, a bag, an item of clothing, something that inspires you to make something? I seem to be drawn to clothes and things that remind me of card making. I picked up a pair of Jim Jams on Thursday and loved them straight away because they inspired me to make a card... yes I am a little strange. Anyways, here are the Jim Jams and the results.



Mmmm, lovely, very comfy, I do love buying PJ's.



Card number 1

Ingredients: Basic Grey ink, Basic Grey cardstock, Pink Pirouette cardstock, Sincere Salutations stamp set - all from Stampin' Up!, Petal Pink Versa Colour ink, chiffon ribbon, nestabilities - labels 4, cuttlebug, Lotus Floral stamp set from Amy Butler (K & Co), white cardstock.



Card number 2

Ingredients: Basic Grey ink, Pretty in Pink ink, Whisper White ink, Basic Grey cardstock, Cute and Curly stamp set and punch, Pretty in Pink grosgrain ribbon, patterned paper (Hostess Level 1 bonus), felt flower, scallop edge punch - all from Stampin' Up!, Lotus Floral stamp set from Amy Butler, Beautiful Blooms stamp set from Papertrey Ink, brads.

Enjoy your Saturday!

No comments: