Sunday, September 20, 2009

Happy Sunday!!!

I have a few of these little origami boxes always on hand for my Stampin' Up! hostesses, so easy and fun to make and they are always a hit. This one is made from Urban Garden papers and the Upsy Daisy stamp set - all from Stampin' Up! They are a great way to turn a simple set of cards into a lovely gift, don't you think?





Other supplies: Whisper White cardstock; inks - Kiwi Kiss, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy; Bahshful Blue ribbon, Old Olive ribbon - all from SU.



Now check out these lillies, I picked them up last Sunday from the Boutique Markets at Portside and they are still just beautiful now, one week later! They smell just divine, especially at night, I love flowers, think I'll visit the markets each month just to get my hands on more of these.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday :)

No comments: