Monday, September 7, 2009

New Toys

Don't you just love getting new goodies in the mail? I sure do, my parcel man arrives really early in the mornings now, so I can often play with my new stuff the day it arrives which I think is pretty cool.


I am really liking the new Cosmo Cricket Mini Decks, I got a few of each of these, can't wait to break out the Christmas one shortly... and the stamps, such cute little designs, I already have ideas dancing around in my head for these.
I have made a few cards today with the Earth Love papers, loving the colours and designs of them all.


Ingredients: Say it with Scallops stamp set, scallop square punch, Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch - all from Stampin' Up!, Earth Love paper from Cosmo Cricket, Cinnamon versa colour ink


Ingredients: Best Yet stamp set (level 1 hostess set), curvy label punch, scallop edge punch, corner rounder punch, Certainly Cerery cardstock and ink, Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon - from Stampin' Up!, Earth Love paper

Ingredients: Best Yet stamp set, square punch, scallop square punch, corner rounder punch, Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, Baja Breeze ink, Very Vanilla cardstock, Earth Love papers

Bye for now :)

1 comment:

Olive Tree said...

Hi,it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!