Saturday, September 12, 2009

Missing my Camera:(

I am camera-less today, the Hubby needed the camera for a car thingy, so can't take any pics of today's creations to show you, sorry, have been having fun with my fabric scraps on some cards;) hopefully can show you that in the coming days.

I have some old piccies for you today of my own Frilly Dilly's (Janelle Wind pattern). I love these two... in fitting with my Amy Butler obsession. I started sewing this year, and just love that I can now make a bag to go with any outfit I want, I was never one to have many handbags... now I have LOADS!




... and look! ... it matches my new cooking apron! Ok, so I don't intend on using the two at the same time, but still cool, hey?




Well, I hope your weekend is coming along nicely so far, enjoy:)

No comments: