Wednesday, September 9, 2009

More Sweet Simplicity

The potatoes are cooking, the washing is off the line, groceries are put away and the kids are turning into prunes in the bath... do you know what that means? I CAN HAVE A LITTLE PLAY WITH MY NEW STAMPS! YAAAYY!

I have loved this little Jungle Pals set by Sassafras Lass for a while now, it arrived this morning, so I have been keen to have a little fiddle with it... I did just have to save it from Lara's clutches as she is simply besotted with giraffes, found it on my craft table, and took off with it, apparently it is her's. So after a few tears and some pleading, she is a happy little camper again, with her very own giraffe handmade card that she has tucked under her pillow... Phew!


Added a little sentiment stamp to this one, Nursery Necessities set and Close to Cocoa ink by Stampin' Up!, Cinnamon versa colour ink


A little birthday rub on by Pebblesinc, Bamboo versa colour ink


Birthday rub on by Karen Foster Designs (I have had these sitting around for sooooo long), Indigo versa colour ink


Another Karen Foster Design rub on, Cardinal versa colour ink

I hope you have had a happy week so far, must be off to rescue the two little old ladies in the bath, and check the taters'... see you later!

No comments: