Sunday, November 1, 2009

...Two Unicorns... and a Partridge in a Pear Tree...

While Halloween is not a Aussie tradition, there seems to be more and more of it around these days, so the girls had requested that I make them a unicorn costume to show the kids that come knocking on our door on Halloween night. After initially completely hyperventilating over how I would pull that one off... I was able to fulfill the task very simply... a headband with a cardboard horn, and some feathery wings from a cheapy shop. Ok, so I know Unicorns don't have wings, but the girls think they do, so I went with it, consider them Unicorn Pegasuses(?). It was pure luck that the girls liked my dodgy attempt!

 


I have also been working this morning on some clean and simple Christmas card designs for my own collection this year. Now November is upon us, I am feeling like I really need to get cracking on this task... 4 down, only another 25 or so to go...

 

 

 


I like to do my cards in sets, I make 4 or 5 of each design, to save a little time.

Ingredients: Cream cardsotck, Bamboo and Cardinal Versa Cube ink, Stamps are from Kaisercraft, ribbon is Old Olive and Real Red wide grosgrain from SU.

Enjoy what is left of the weekend, smiles:)

No comments: