Sunday, November 22, 2009

More of those Christmas cards...

Good Afternoon All. Thankyou for all the blog love over the last few days, it has been so lovely to know you are out there and taking the time to see what this crafty little bunny has been up to, it really does mean so much:)

Today, I have a quick share of some more of those Christmas cards from that lovely colourful pile. I have gone Kraft with traditional for these ones.

 

 

 

 

Ingredients: Lizzie Anne's Holiday Script stamps, Green patterned paper - October Afternoon's Good Cheer 8 x 8 pad, Red patterned paper - Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly 6 x 6 pad, Kaisercraft Holiday stamps, Nestabilities label 4; Wide oval punch, scallop edge punch, Corner rounder, Very Vanilla and Kraft cardstock, and Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon all by SU!, Red satin ribbon from Big W, Bamboo and Cardinal versamark ink.

Enjoy the last little bit of the weekend... I am hanging onto it so tightly... I never want the weekends to end. When I become Prime Minister, I will endeavour to make it a 5 day weekend, with a 2 day working week!

Smiles:) bye for now

Kathy

No comments: