Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sweet Simplicity... take two, three, four... I love sweet simplicity!

I have had a little creativity time this morning and wanted to play with some new things, there's nothing quite like new crafty goodies is there? I found this cute rainbow die yesterday, and it screamed baby card to me.

 

Next up, one of my customers had ordered a heat tool and wanted me to test it first, so I made these two Christmas cards with a little heat embossing. I love this design, it's nice to stray from the tradition of Christmas sometimes.

 

 

The damasky thing is embossed with some gorgeous crystal embossing powder, it's tricky to get it to show up in the pics, but I have tried, it looks really pretty in real life.

 

Ingredients:
Baby card: White cardstock, Bazzil cardstock in pink, blue, white, yellow, Rainbow die by QuicKutz, Swiss Dots embossing folder, Making Memories rub-on, Gingham ribbon.

Christmas cards: Kraft cardstock, Sweet Serendipity stamps, Occassional Greetings stamps, Wide Oval punch - All from SU!, Kaiser acrylic Christmas stamps, Gold versa cube, Pearls by Ruby Rock-It Designs, Versamark ink, Ribbon and Crystal embossing powder from my local SS.

I hope you have a lovely weekend, smiles:) Bye for now.

No comments: