Thursday, November 5, 2009

The local wildlife...

I am a little snowed under with the day to day at the moment and not doing anything overly creative, but I haven't forgotten my blog responsibilities;) So a couple of photos to keep you interested... hopefully... and let you see why I love where we live.

 

Our little kookaburra friend who visits us each day and loves hanging out on the girls' fort.

 

And driving out of our estate and seeing a fluffy little koala most days... seriously, I don't think I could ever get sick of seeing koalas.

Enjoy your week, I hope to be creating again shortly, smiles :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Same Kathy, they really are so cute. We have one that lives in the trees just over our fence, Nigel we call him. Turns out though it's actually Nigella...she was sporting a little bubba on the weekend. Congratulations Nige.

xxx Jini