Monday, November 23, 2009

More Christmas Cards

Another couple of Christmas cards today. These ones were super quick and simple, I think I'll be making a few more of these to finish off my Chrissy cards for the year.

 

 

Ingredients: White cardstock from my local, Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly Mini Deck, EK Success Square punch, Lizzie Anne Designs Holiday Script stamps, Riding Hood Red ink from SU!

 

 

Ingredients: Cream cardstock from my local, October Afternoon's Good Cheer 8 x 8 pad, EK Success Square punch, Lizzie Anne Designs Holiday Script stamps, Old Olive ink fom SU!

Well, it is a bit of a scorcher here in sunny Queensland today, so I think a cool drink and an afternoon in the pool with the kids is in order. Enjoy your day, wherever it may take you.

Smiles:) bye for now.

Kathy

3 comments:

Heather Rogers said...

Wow. How so simple can be so beautiful. I always feel like I want to embellish everything to the fullest. I can see that simple can be beautiful too. I just learned a lesson. Thanks!

Tammy said...

Wow--love how simple (and easy to make) these cards are yet still so stunning!

Kara said...

I agree with Heather and Tammy, these cards are great! Simple and easy for mass production, but still very pretty. I'll be making some like this for sure.
Kara