Thursday, November 19, 2009

Crafting up a storm...

I have been madly getting through my Christmas cards, I felt all inspired yesterday and last night, so got quite a bit done. I am really having fun straying from the traditional colours for my cards, really loving the Kraft cadstock. These little beauties were finished yesterday.

 

I will share close ups of each in the coming days, but for today, it's the pinks turn:

 

I received my Holiday Script stamps from Lizzie Anne designs in the mail on Tuesday, and I think I have used a sentiment from the set on every card so far. I just love the font and the messages in this set and have wanted it for-like-ever! With the fabulous improvement of the Aussie dollar, I finally bit the bullet and am so glad I did.

 

 

The list of goodies on both of these cards is pretty similar: Kraft and Very Vanilla card, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose ink, Pink Pirouette card, Scallop edge punch, Very vanilla and Pretty in pink grosgrain ribbon - all from SU!, Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder, Lizzie Anne Holiday Script stamps, Good Cheer paper from October Afternoon 8 x 8 pad, Pearl by Ruby Rock-it!, button and thread from my stash, EK Success large corner rounder punch.

I have two posts for today, showing a couple of the other cards above, be sure to scroll down and check them out;)

No comments: