Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Christmas outfits...check...

I had a little time sitting about yesterday with the girls and managed to get the shirts finished for their Christmas outfits that I showed you last week. All done and put together now, next on the list is Christmas cards.

I have been SLOOOWWWWLY working my way through my cards, but need to do a lot more. I think that there are just too many cute papers and stamps on the market at the moment that are distracting me from the jobs that need doing, so to combat the drudge, I have bought some new Christmas stamps, I will show you some of those on my cards when I get them done.

 

 

I have finally got around to putting some of my Frilly bags in my Etsy store too if you wanted to take a little peek.

Enjoy your Tuesday, smiles:) bye for now.

No comments: