Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Playtime!

I have been sitting on Basicgrey's Nook and Pantry range for a little while... just waiting til I had completed enough of my Christmas "chores" so I could break them all out for a play. So I ended up with two of the stamp sets - Cakes and Cup of Tea, the 12 x 12 collection pack, the Greeting card kit (which I didn't want but got sent as a mix up... oh well, I am sure I can put it to use.. hee hee), and 2 of the 6 x 6 paper pads... hmmm, I think it is safe to assume that I did quite like this new range!

So, a couple of days ago, I did get a chance to have a little play with some of these delicious goodies, and here is the result, I did make a couple more cards, but they didn't photograph well.. and I am feeling a little too lazy to get the camera out at the moment, so here is the one that came up well.

 

 

All ingredients are from the BG Nook and Pantry packs and accessories listed above; plus: Martha Stewart ribbon; Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstock, Chocolate Chip marker pen, Scallop edge punch, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White ink from SU!; Versamark, Corner rounder from EK Success.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Smiles:) bye for now.

Kathy

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Wow Kathy - these look great! Does that mean that you have finished your Chrissy cards now? I was half way through mine and then some friends wanted to buy some, so now I am back to zero:( Happy for the sales, but not sure I am going to get time to make more!