Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Faa laa laa-ing.... again...

Good afternoon all. So, yep, the Christmas cards are all but done, these ones are from that big pile from last week again. I have been having a little crafty rest the last few days, realising that my girls are rapidly approaching their first year of school, and wanting to have fun and lots of nice days together in the lead up, it all is coming to an end a little too fast for me.

First up in this little lot:

 

 

Ingredients: Lizzie Anne design Holiday Script stamps, October Afternoon's Good Cheer 8 x 8 paper pad, cream card from my local, Riding Hood red card, Riding Hood red ink, Old Olive ink, Whisper White ink, Scallop edge punch and Tree Trimming stamps - all from SU!

Next up I am really unsure of. I do like to stray from the traditional colours of Christmas, but, this one, I am just having trouble even looking at it. I think it's too, um, what's the word... yellow? What do you think?

 

Ingredients: Red card from my local, Cosmo Cricket's Jolly by Golly mini deck, Riding Hood red ink, So Saffron ribbon and punches from SU!, button from my stash, sentiment by Lizzie Anne's Holiday Script.

Finally, I have used this layout in the pink Chrissy set a few days ago. I like this one;)

 

Ingredients: Kraft card, Riding Hood red ink and card, Very Vanilla ribbon, button - all from SU!, Fiskars border punch, Lizzie Anne Designs Holiday Script stamps, Jolly by Golly mini deck - Cosmo Cricket, EK Success corner rounder.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your Wednesday.

Smiles:) bye for now.

1 comment:

Heather Rogers said...

Great cards once again. Do you enter any of the blog challenges? You should if you dont already. My son is almost 10 and in 4th grade. Time goes by sooo fast when they start school. Enjoy all the time you have with them because you can never get it back.