Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Mixed Bag

CAUTION: this post may be a little long-winded

The girls birthday is fast approaching, and I am trying to be super organised and get the little bits and pieces ready for their first kindy party. I had ordered the supplies in plenty of time so I could make the invites and favours and wot not. So, to get to the point, my order arrived from the US today... less the BG Cupcake stamps that I had ordered to make their invitations, which is a bit of a pain, as the store I ordered them through (two weeks ago mind you) has now sold out, so I am a little miffed to say the least. Secondly, I had ordered some cupcake party favour boxes for the party, and as you can see below...

 

...they are basically big enough to fit one KoolMint... so another little glich in the party planning. On a brighter note...

 

...a parcel arrived from my lovely sister-in-law all the way from Hong Kong with some lovely little gifts inside...a gorgeous Pashmina shawl - pink, my favourite, and some delicious perfume - so that has put a smile on my face tonight...and I smell really good too! Thankyou Brooke!

And lastly, I was able to catch up with a lovely friend today and hand over the bag that she has been waiting for for a little while now;) Thanks Jini for your patience, I hope you love it.

 

The fabric used is Anna Maria Horner's Good Folks, the pattern is the Frilly Dilly by Janelle Wind, and the beautiful button is from Tessuti Fabrics.

Well, I think it might be off to Bedfordshire for this chicken, smiles:) Nighty Night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My bag is beautiful - thank you so much for the extra love that went into it. And so comfy to wear, absolutely not one of those painful ones you need to continually adjust as you're walking. It's just fantabulous. Dang it, now I really need to find those chocolate koolmints!! Good luck with the party preparations, it'll all come together and be absolutely gorgeous if I know you right! xxx