Monday, October 19, 2009

Cards for the Boys

Seriously... do you know anyone else who changes their blog around so much? Still trying to find my groove and play around a bit, sorry if I keep confusing you. I am feeling a little more Earthy than pink this week ;)
I made these cute baby boy cards last week when I was having a play around with some acetate embellishments from Target. They are such cute little shapes, great for baby cards I think.




Ingredients: Bashful Blue and Chocolate Chip cardstock, Chocolate Chip ink, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, White signo Gel pen, Polka Dot background and Small Sayings stamps, Scallop edge punch - all from Stampin' Up!, Acetate giraffe from Target.



Apologies for colour in pics :(



Ingredients: Bashful Blue and Close to Cocoa cardstock, Chocolate Chip ink, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, White gel pen, Best Yet stamps, scallop edge punch - all from Stampin' Up!, Swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder, acetate train from Target.

PS. Thankyou and please keep the comments coming... I do think I am just talking to myself sometimes, so it's nice to know I'm not!

Enjoy your week, smiles :)

2 comments:

Mrs Button said...

Love the twinkle, twinkle one. Earthy colours let the photos do the talking today...nice looking at the contrasts. Lisa.

Anonymous said...

I do not...but it's fun to watch! Jini