Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Fa la la la la la la la la

I know it's a little ways off yet, but the fellow crafters out there know how quickly it can creep up on you when you need to make lots of goodies on time. The girls belssed me with a little afternoon nap today, and so I was able to work on a few Christmas cards for my own, and mum's stash. I love this design, and think I'll be making a few of these with all kinds of patterned paper. I have made lots more different designs, will save them for later in the week ;)




Ingredeints: Patterned paper - Cosmo Crickets's Jolly by Golly mini deck; Tree Trimmings stamps, Bacic Black, Old Olive and Riding Hood Red ink, scallop edge punch - all from Stampin' Up!; Rub ons - Deja Views; ribbon is double sided satin from Big W.

Another windy and dusty day here... yet again... can't wait for days on end of beautiful blue sunny skies, how about you?

Smiles :) Chat again soon.

2 comments:

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

These are adorable and I am so feeling the xmas spirit already. ITS NEVER TOO EARLY!

Liesa

Selina said...

These are gorgeous. I have to admit I'm not really into the paper crafts, they never really appeal to me, but looking through your blog, you may have converted me! I love your mix of fabrics and paper together, very nice.