Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another Recipe Box

I am still really missing my crafty time, slowly getting back into the swing of having a timetable again. How has your week been thus far??

I made this recipe box a little while ago using some of my favourite Amy Butler papers from the Belle range. I love these papers and colours.




The stamp set I used is From the Kitchen of by Stampin' Up!, I also used the SU Round Tab punch for the little tags, and my scallop circle nesties.



These little recipe cards were downloaded from the Simply Handmade website and are a freebie for anyone to download, they come in a few colours and are really cute - here is the link



Voila.. the completed recipe box, quite pretty isn't it?
On another note, I recently joined the BrisStyle Etsy team, a lovely group of fellow crafters from Brisbane. Check out their website, some very talented members onboard... you can get lost for hours...
Smiles, bye for now : )

No comments: