Monday, August 31, 2009

Retro card set




I made this set of cards last week before we headed off for the weekend, I think they have a nice retro feel. I am trying hard to buy products that encourage me to step out of my usual comfort zone. I tend to make pretty, pinky, butterfly(ish) things a lot... being the mum of girls I guess. I can't seem to move away from my usual neat and structured style, but I can shake things up by using Earthy tones sometimes.

Ingredients: Kraft cardstock, Best Yet and Upsy Daisy stamp sets, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive ink pads, corner rounder punch - all from Stampin' Up!, Basicgrey Offbeat 6 x 6 paper pad.

The weather is a little off here today so please excuse if photos are a little darker than usual. Two posts today, so be sure to scroll down to see the rest of cards and a little something I found today :)

No comments: