Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Eye Candy

Japanese fabric - Kokka... I think. I thought it was cute, picturing it as the lining of some nice denim bags, with some spotted and striped bright plains.

Heather Bailey - Pop Garden, loving these bright colours... so fitting the weather here at the moment don't you think?

More Heather Bailey - Pop Garden and Bijoux ranges... ahhh fresh and summery.

Well there's a little eye candy for the day, the little bundles sitting around my crafty space begging to be made into something pretty... bad photos.. sorry.. but bad headache to go with them, so that's as good as it's going to get for today, but I couldn't leave two days without posting.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Hey Kathy - where do you buy your fabrics from? In HK there is limited choice of nice modern fabrics and I wondered whether you knew of any good online stores I could buy from? Brooke xox