Friday, August 21, 2009

Very Different


A couple of cards again for today, two very different styles. A very early post again, off to have a bit of retail therapy with a good friend for the day ;) so getting my chores done early.
Card one - I just love the Ali Edwards stamps, have had these ones for a while and really wanted to use them. Card two - Another of my favourite SU sets at the moment.
Ingredients: Card one - cardstock is Kraft and Chocolate Chip, ink is Chocolate Chip, ribbon is Chocolate Chip, corner rounder punch - all from Stampin' Up; Loving Words by Ali Edwards stamps by Technique Tuesday, buttons from my stash, patterned paper I can't quite remember the brand - I got it from my LSS, it has these beautiful stitched hearts over it and I just cut one out.
Card two - Flight of the Butterfly set, ink in Pink Pirouette and Regal Rose, ribbon is Pretty in Pink - all from Stampin' Up!, white precut cardstock, crystal Stickles (they don't show up really well but are there on all the little buterflies)
Wishing you all a great day!

No comments: