Saturday, August 22, 2009

More Butterflies




Oh little butterflies, how I do love thee...

A set of cards for that little inspirational lift in your day, I love these Amy Butler Lotus Tea Box Die Cut Butterflies, and if you have been trying to get them here in Australia and are struggling, it is because I have bought just about every sheet of them from every online store that I could possibly find them in ... sorry about that, but Amy Butler and Butterflies in the same sentence just sends me a little loopy I guess;)

Ingredients: Flight of the Butterfly set (sentiments), inks - Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip and Baja Breeze - all from Stampin' Up!; Amy Butler Butterflies - K & Co, Little Lady stamp set - Papertrey Ink, white precut cardstock.

Well the weekend is here, the sun is shining, and it is a good day, enjoy yours, wherever it takes you!

No comments: