Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Too Much Fabric, Too Little Time




I have so much fabric to play with at the moment, I am on sensory overload! It used to be just paper that did this to me, now I am equally obsessed with fabrics and the colours and patterns of it all.

I made this neat little bag yesterday using some beautiful fabric from Patty Young's 'Mezzanine' collection (by Michael Miller Fabrics). I loved putting together these lovely pinks and mossy greens, so nice with each other. I am halfway through another one using these fabrics but with the denim base, I'll show you that one when it is finished later this week. This bag has been made using the Frilly Dilly pattern from the Janelle Wind Collection.

Well, it's the Ekka holiday here today and I have my lovely family home with me, so an early post so I can focus on the important stuff for the rest of the day... have fun with whatever your day brings.

1 comment:

Big Jonah said...

I love this one too, they're all so nice!!