Wednesday, August 26, 2009

One for the Boys

I was making a few Father's Day cards last night, and didn't feel like stopping so made a few birthday cards for men too. I really enjoy making masculine cards, and it's easy with the right stuff. I received an order in the mail yesterday with a 6" by 6" pad of Basicgrey's Offbeat papers. I think a lot of the designs in this are great for men's cards, and used them on my Father's Day cards too.

Other ingredients: Kraft cardstock, Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, Chocolate Chip ink, Sincere Salutations stamp set - all from Stampin' Up!

A couple of Father's Day cards

Ingredients: Kraft and Chocolate Chip cardstock, Chocolate Chip and Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Whisper White ink, corner rounder punch - from Stampin' Up!, BG Offbeat paper, Jillybean Soup paper, American Craft felt letters, Hero Arts Pattern Alphabet Stamp set.


And lastly, a little gift for my Dad for Father's Day. We are heading to see my Mum and Dad this weekend, so I wanted to have everything ready to take with us. I have pinched this idea from my girls kindy teachers (;) thanks ladies). Under the tag is a little label on how to cook and what to add. Dad really loves my Apricot and coconut slice, so now he can have it on Father's Day, even though we won't be there!

Ingredients: Pattern paper, Bashful Blue grosgrain ribbon - from Stampin' Up!, Amy Butler Wallflower fabric, Nestabilities labels, eyelet, Making Memories Slice - Animal Crackers card for "Dad".

Bye for now :)

No comments: