Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's Oh So Quiet...

The school year has begun here in Australia, and I must admit to being a little heartbroken. My precious little twin girls started prep yesterday, and the house is so very, very quiet in their absence. I am not feeling overly inspired to create anything just at the moment, no worries though, it's all good, I know it will return soon, just a minor gliche in my mummy brain... as I adjust to the changes happening around me {...just keep swimming, just keep swimming...}

Luckily, I still have a few cards up my sleeve, that I created in the last weeks of the school holidays, to keep you on the hook;) Here are a couple of those baby cards that I had started to show you last week.

 

 

I just love mushrooms.

 

Enjoy your day, bye for now,
Kathy

Ingredients:
White cardstock - LSS
Stamps - Snail Mail by Sassafras Lass, Nursery Necessities by SU!
Ink: Umber and Cinnamon versacubes (Mushrooms), Umber and Turquoise versacubes (Snail)
Other: Hologram Sparkle embossing powder - LSS

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go little Nemo! You can do it xxx Jini

Jini said...

Thanks for all your help today darl. xxx