Thursday, January 21, 2010

BasicGrey Colour Challenge

I have put together another card yesterday afternoon, helped along with the inspiration from the BasicGrey Colour Challenge. I have retyped this post sooooo many times thanks to major uploading problems via Picasa or Blogger... who know’s, wish I was a little more techy savvy so I could sort it all out. I am posting in a different way today, so, fingers crossed it all happens, or I may miss the BG deadline:( (Yay, it's worked)!

I love this room, so fresh and cool looking, don’t you think?


When I first saw this photo, it reminded me of some Amy Butler paper that I knew I had hiding somewhere.




I hope you are having a lovely day, thankyou for all of the lovely comments, please keep them coming, they make my day;)

Smiles:) bye for now.

Kathy

Ingredients:
Stamps: BasicGrey – sentiment, Kaisercraft – damask
Card: Bashful Blue, Whisper White and Basic Gray from SU!
Patterned paper: K & Co’s Amy Butler Tea Box
Other: Flowers – SU!, Nestabilities Labels 4 dies, Quickutz Dots embossing folder, EK Success border punch.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice Kathy, glad you managed to make the deadline! Thanks for your family's company and great tacos last night! Jini xxx

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is stunning, I really like the soft colors...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Amalou said...

I love those colours. What an adorable card.