Friday, June 24, 2011

{balance}

So, yep, I've had a bad day... won't go into major details, just to say - one very new car: check, first day of school holidays with my cherubs: check, broken down on the side of the road for 2 hours waiting for roadside assist with said cherubs: check, told dream car not safe to drive so leave dream car: check, home after a crazy cab ride: check... so that's the short version (wouldn't you hate to hear the long one??)

But there is always some goodness in every day, my chookies behaved beautifully, perhaps it was because their silly mummy was continuously in tears?? and now I have arrived home to find a beautiful email from MadeIt that some of my cards have been featured on their blog.. see the post here. Thankyou for balancing out my day MadeIt... and, thankyou to my munchkins for the sunshine you bring to each and every day ♥


..waiting, waiting, waiting... it's all an adventure when you are six, isn't it?

Bye for now.

2 comments:

Brenda @ 13 Acres said...

Oh Kathy what a terrible ordeal! Glad that your cherubs were clever enough not to add to your woe! They do look very sweet! And congrats on the MadeIt mention. I can vouch for how fabulous your gorgeous cards are! xx

Tessa White said...

Oh no, that is not a fab start to the hols!.. You poor thing..at least you ended it with a smile x