Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Having a moment...

... a Holly Housewife moment, that is {and loving it... one choc chip in the bowl, one for the munchkins, one for me}...


... scrumdiddlyumptious choc chip cookies from this here little book, we changed it up a little so ours have white and milk choc chips. I have loved Women's Weekly recipes ever since my dear Gran bought me my first WW Cookbook for Christmas when I was 16 ♥

This is my first ever uploaded pic from my first ever I-Phone too... and I must say that I am quite impressed.

Thanks for stopping by, wish we had smell-a-computer technology 'cos these tasty little treats have made our house smell delicious this afternoon. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Susie said...

Your cookies look great and I love your new decorations in here. So pink and pretty!