Friday, June 10, 2011

Something New...

Hi there Blog Friends and Happy Friday:) I have been a busy little bee over the last couple of days, playing with my fabric stash. I like quick projects... something with not too many steps, something you can knock over in a day's work... those kinds of little fun jobs... hence my card making obsession as opposed to my aversion to scrapbooking;)

Anyways, I have been wanting to thin out my fabric stash, basically because I don't want to feel guilty about buying more, so I have been whipping up a few cute little bibs. {I have an obsession with beautiful fabrics much similar to my obsession with beautiful patterned papers and pretty stamps} My little cherubs have come up with a name for each little set...

Lara Bibs (because Lara loves the colour pink)

Tahlia Bibs (because Tahlia love the colour green)

Willow Bibs (because my little cherubs love the singer Pink)

Liam Bibs


I have made 7 sets so far, in 2 different sizes - small for newborns, and medium for 6 - 12 months, they have a lovely soft terry towelling backing and a little snap closure so bubba's neck stays nice and happy. Most of these are making their way to special homes as gifts. I plan on making more, and uploading them to my Sweet Stitching store in the coming weeks... watch this space...

That's it from me, sorry about the photos, I am usually a natural light girl... but ran out of that today. Have a lovely weekend.

2 comments:

Susie said...

These are really sweet.

Steph said...

Oh these are too cute! And such lovely names too. Best of luck for them in your shop! Wishing you a lovely week :) x