Sunday, January 30, 2011

Thanks for Everything

Hello there Blog Friends. I trust that you are having a lovely weekend in your corner of the world.

I have a card to share today, it is one of those days where the ideas are coming thick and fast, and I have been stamping my little heart out.





I will share some more of today's creations later in the week... I have been keeping myself pretty busy out of the house a lot during the week, so as not to notice that the girls are gone for so long during school time. So there hasn't been much time for crafty stuff... a good reason to keep some new cards up my sleeve to share, right?

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you back again soon. Have a great day ♥

Card Ingredients:
White Cardstock - LSS
Stamps - Year of Flowers {Violets} by Papertrey Ink
Ink - Pinecone and Cinnamon Versacolor

1 comment:

Trish said...

hi Kathy, very sweet that you miss your little ones so much ;) I think I'll be heartbroken when my third little chicken is off to school too - couple of years yet..
cheers.