Monday, February 7, 2011

February...already?

Good morning blog friends. Sorry that my posts are a little patchy lately, I have been keeping busy on the social side of things as well as going back to work one day a week... it is so strange how losing just that one day can throw me into a flat spin:)

Anyways, I can't believe we have hit February already! Where does the time go? I had promised to show you are few more cards from last weekend's card making frenzy, so here they are...







As a Mum to twins myself, I discovered when they were born that there are not a lot of twin cards around... we received about 10 of each of the 3 designs that were in the stores at the time... so I wanted to make some unique twin cards that you won't find anywhere else. I made one to cover all the combinations - boy/boy, girl/girl, girl/boy.

Thankyou for stopping by to see what I have been up to.

Card Ingredients
Cardstock: White - LSS, Kraft - Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Nursery Necessities - Stampin' Up!, Inside and Out: Baby - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Versacolor Cubes - Pinecone, Cinnamon, Indigo, Bamboo, Petal Pink
Punches: Apron Lace Border - Fiskars, Wave Border - Fiskars, Star - Stampin' Up!

No comments: