Monday, January 10, 2011

A New Year

Hello there blog friends, sorry it has been a little while, we have been enjoying lazy rainy days here and while the weather has not been of Queensland's finest, we have had a lovely break just getting back to the simple things in life. Like sleepy mornings (and sometimes afternoons) in pyjama's and late nights snuggled up in front of a good DVD.

I did manage to get a little crafting done over the weekend, I have been working on some mini sets of cards for my Etsy Store.


There are 4 cards in each set, each measuring 3 1/2 inches square. Here is a closer look at a one of the sets, I'll share more later in the week - they are very simple and a good way to get to have a play with some new stamps that I have wanted to use, as well as some old favourites.





Up, Up and Away - Set of 4
I hope you are enjoying the start to the new year and that 2011 brings you everything you dream of. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

littlechrissy said...

Very sweet - I love the kite and the balloon.

Brooke said...

Cute cards Kathy - glad to hear you have been enjoying the hols! xox

Steph said...

Sounds like a perfectly lovely holiday! Have been meaning to ring for weeks...hope you are well and truly on the mend!!:) Enjoy this rain and snuggle up and pretend it's Winter. Much love x x