Monday, January 17, 2011

Cards and Stuff

Good afternoon Blog Friends. First up, I wanted to remind you about BrisStyle's Handmade Ark Flood Appeal.  While I do live in Brisbane myself, I am on the outskirts and was lucky to be well away from any flooding. It is sad to see some familiar landmarks that our family has visited often in ruins, but more importantly, it is going to take a lot of time and money to help get many of my fellow Queenslander's back on their feet. Please consider popping on over and buying something pretty that will also do some good on this Earth.


Next up, I wanted to share some super simple cards.
  



Clean and simple, a bit of baker's twine, some white cardstock, a nice stamp, and a corner rounder ... oh so easy.
 
Thankyou for stopping by, see you next time.

No comments: