Thursday, November 25, 2010

'Tis the Season... almost

Hey there Blog Friends, December is edging closer each day and I am pleased to announce that I have finished my Christmas cards with plenty of time to spare. I have created about 4 different designs for my cards this year and made a little stack of each design - I do change them up a bit with the paper, sentiments, ribbon/twine and stamps, so each one is a little unique from the next. I used to make 30 or so completely different cards, but it just got to be a little too tricky, and now I make Mum's too (I get so chuffed when she tells me about the dear old relatives who comment on the cards she sends) I have needed to get a bit of a production line going to get them all finished on time.

Two of the other designs that I had finished a few weeks back can be seen here and here.

These are the last two lots that complete this year's Christmas Card Making Extravaganza... drumroll please (can you tell I am a wee bit happy to have finished???)

1. SweetSimplicitee's Circle Christmas...




2. SweetSimplicitee's Bauble Bliss


I have made a white set and a kraft set of this design.



Well, thankyou again for stopping by to see what I have been up to. If you are after any information on the supplies used, just ask, I am happy to answer... but a little too lazy tonight to put up an Ingredients list ;-)

4 comments:

Cassandra Vanderkop said...

love love love these cards!
so simple and adorable!

Unknown said...

Love these cards, I''ve gone mad and ordered twine from the U.S, can't wait for it to arrive. Can you tell me the brand of the lovely scolly word stamps you've used. thanks for sharing your beautiful work.

Kathy said...

Hey Rowena, thankyou for your lovely comments, hope all is well with you and yours. The sentiment stamps are from 'Signature Christmas' by Papertrey Ink, buy up, as shipping is a little expensive to Aus as they only send via insured mail to us (which is great because you always know where it is with the tracking), so I fill the box up so it is worthwhile - and with the Aussie dollar, it is not too bad at the moment.
Have a merry Christmas, email me some pics of your cards when you have made them, would love to see them:)
Kathy

PS. Have fun with your twine, it's just beautiful to work with, it will be all brown paper and bakers twine under our tree this year!!

Shawninaz said...

Can you tell me what pp you used, it's so cute! Awesome and simple cards.