Friday, November 19, 2010

A good day...

Hey there Blog Friends, today is a beautiful day... well, every day is, but today is especially here. I had an awesome day with Dear Hubby who took me for a spot of shopping and a yummy lunch after the school drop off, I have found out that I am returning to my old school part time next year, which I am really excited about, and I have just discovered that I won a giveaway over at one of my favourite blogs - Dear Lizzy. Yippee!! Thankyou Elizabeth and Collin, and thankyou to The Rusted Chain!

Now for the crafty side of the post, more tags....Surprise!





Now I am off to enjoy the next phase of this beautiful day, some quiet time with my tired little munchkins before bedtime.

Enjoy your weekend, smiles and bye for now

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the cupcake tags and I love the giant pile of Christmas tags and super-sute pillow-box packages in your lats post. :)