Friday, September 3, 2010

{On A Roll...}

Hello there blog friends, I am on a roll this week, three posts in one week! Clearly, I have too much time on my hands ;-)

Another creative post today, I have had some new Echo Park papers sitting around on my shelf for a few weeks now, and just hadn't had a chance to play with them, but I got a little crafty time yesterday so I decided to use them.


I have strayed away from using patterned papers on my cards lately, and have been reaching for my stamps a lot more, so it's nice to break out some pretty papers every now and then, and let them be the feature... goodness knows I have a big enough collection to get through!




I am so in with this funky tree paper!

Have a lovely Friday, thanks for stopping by :)

Card Ingredients
Little Bundle of Joy: Patterned Paper - Echo Park Sweet Summertime Series, Kraft Cardstock - SU!, Punches Three Stamp Set - Retired Hostess Set by SU!, Soft Suede Polka Dot Ribbon - SU!, Wide Oval Punch - SU!, Versamark Ink and White Embossing Powder - LSS, EK Success Large Corner Rounder Punch

Happy Birthday: Patterned Paper - Echo Park A Walk in the Park, Kraft Cardstock - SU!, Perfect Punches Stamp Set (new 2010/2011 Catalogue) by SU!, Old Olive Wide Grosgrain Ribbon - SU!, Wide Oval Punch - SU!, Versamark Ink and White Embossing Powder - LSS, EK Success Large Corner Rounder Punch, Adhesive Pearl by Ruby Rock-It - Spotlight

1 comment:

Steph said...

If only that tree paper came in fabric...I would so have to get me some. Gorgeous as ever. Have a brilliant weekend :)