Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Everything to You! and Market Preparation

Good morning all. We have been busy little bees at our house, enjoying the holidays, and soaking up every last minute with Dear Hubby before he headed back to work yesterday after two weeks off. So, it's back to reality now, though it is a lovely one with the girls still here with me for another week til school heads back :-)

I have been creating up a bit of a storm in between visits to the cinema and long chillout sessions out in the yard, in preparation for the upcoming BrisStyle Indie Mother and Child Markets . I am nervously excited about my first market and madly putting the final touches on the presentation for the set up of my little space at the BrisStyle CoOp stall. While I have made lots of new card designs, I have been surrounding myself making mulitples of some of my favourites, and my impatience at getting them all prettied up in their little cello bags and put into their display boxes leaves me without the opportunity to take snaps of them all.

But, I do have one to share today, a simple one layer birthday card using one of my new favourite stamp sets...


... I have made a few of these, each with different ribbon. There is a little sparkle on the cake that doesn't show up in my pictures, but is subtle and pretty up close.

Thankyou for stopping by to see what has been happening, hope to see you again soon ♥

Card Ingredients
White Cardstock - LSS, Stamp Set (On A Pedestal), Melon Mambo Ribbon, Crumb Cake Ink, Real Red and Old Olive Markers - all SU!, Rouge and Rose Coral Ink - Colorbox, Crystal Stickles - Ranger