Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Earthy Collection

Hello again Blog Friends. I pulled a bit of a late one last night, with dear hubby at work til 2 in the morning and a quiet house to myself after the girls went to bed, to focus on an idea that has been floating around in my head for some new card designs. I have wanted to make some more Earthy/Recycled/Natural kind of looking cards, still in my clean and simple design. Here is what I have come up with...



I made 10 cards in total with different sentiments and pictures, I will share a few today and a few more throughout the week.







Well, what do you think? I would love to hear from you, please leave a comment if you have a spare minute.

Smiles and bye for now ;-)

Card Ingredients
All cards: Cardstock - Kraft by SU!, Close to Cocoa Ink by SU!, Versamark ink, White Embossing Powder - LSS, All Ribbons and Buttons from Spotlight
Plus...
Elephant Small Wonder Card: Stamps - Wild About You Set and Whimsical Words Set by SU!
Elephant Congrats Card: Jungle Pals Stamp Set by Sassafras, Signature Greetings Stamp Set by Papertrey Ink.
Giraffe Welcome Card: Jungle Pals Stamp Set by Sassafras, Nursery Necessities Stamp Set by SU!
Cute As A Button Card: Baby Button Bits Stamp Set by Papertrey Ink. 

No comments: