Friday, May 20, 2011

Sweet Silhouettes

Hi there. As another week speedily heads towards its giddy end, I have neglected the blog once again, sorry. Never fear... I do have a few new cards to share today. These are some of the new designs I have been working on to take along to market next Friday night.


The Good Old Days

Fanciful Frolics


Follow the Leader

Pigeon Pair


On another note, I was excited to find out earlier in the week that Sweet Simplicitee's Girly Girl Mini Cards were featured on the Seller Picks Page over at MadeIt! Thankyou!

Thanks for stopping by, have a delightful weekend, wherever it takes you ♥

2 comments:

Steph said...

Yay for you!! And those new silhouette stamps are heavenly. Will get those lights out tomorrow and pop them over next week with cake. Hope your choppers are on the mend. :) x

Hot Fudge said...

I love your new cards - they are just charming. Best of luck for the market.