Friday, May 6, 2011

Mini's... Vintage Style

Hi there blog friends. Firstly, a big thankyou to all the lovelies who have left comments, and started following SweetSimplicitee's Facebook page, you have made my day.

I have some new designs destined for my Etsy and MadeIt stores, and the upcoming BrisStyle Twilight Markets in May. I only have a very small sample of my stock in my online stores, with about 80 items listed. In actual fact, I have a box on wheels that contains about 600 cards (all packaged and ready to go), about 20 packs of my mini card sets (all packaged up), about 30 packs of gift tags (all packaged up), and lots more... so be sure to pop along to King George Square on Friday 27th May from 5 to 9pm if you are nearby... it will be a beautiful night.




I made some Cream sets too...


Thanks for stopping by, be sure to visit Thursday's Post, and leave a comment to be entered into my little Giveaway, that will be drawn next Thursday, 12 May.

Bye for now ♥

No comments: