Thursday, February 10, 2011

Tag {you're it} ...and a SALE...

Good afternoon Blog Friends. I have a small stash of new treats begging to be played with, so I have broken out the ink today to have a bit of a muck around. I am battling a nasty bout of tonsilitis, so madly trying to do stuff to save my voice in preparation for my day on class tomorrow.


I thought that these stamps - aptly named "So Cute" were screaming to be put on dinky little gift tags, don't you think?





I made a few sets, and have packaged them up with a small photocopied card so that you can see what is inside at a glance... now I just need to actually get the courage up to do another market, so that somebody CAN actually get to have that glance ;)


What fun crafty things are keeping you busy?

A quick note, I am having my first ever sale in my Etsy Store  {free shipping when 3 or more items are purchased} so should you fancy your own little piece of SweetSimplicitee goodness, please pop on over and help me clean out some stock, so that my house doesn't get swallowed up by cards and tags:) Hee hee.

Thankyou for popping in, see you next time ♥

Tag Ingredients
Cardstock: Pink Pirouette, Crumb Cake, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Close to Cocoa - all SU!
Stamps: So Cute - SU!
Ink: Basic Black - SU!
Markers: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive - SU!
Punches: Small and Large Tag Punch - SU!, Hole Punch - Crop-a-Dile
Twine: Pale Pink - Divine Twine; Red, Green and Brown - The Twinery

No comments: