Tuesday, July 6, 2010

♥ Good to be back...

Hello there blog friends, it's nice to be back. My "little" blog break turned out to be a "little" longer than I would have liked. I initially took some time out to nurture and tend to my 5 year old cherubs who were battling some nasty ongoing colds and the accompanying sleepless nights, a few minor health hiccups of my own, and another few little curveballs thrown in... then I picked up said colds from the munchkins, and ended up with a pretty nasty bout of it all with a little pneumonia thrown in for good measure, so needless to say, it has been a rather quiet and not so lovely time in our house of late. I have been lucky enough to have dear Hubby and my completely AWESOME parents here to help me through it all, keeping the munchkins entertained and taking such great care of me ♥

I am well and truly on the mend, and looking forward to being on the other side of the haziness, and cannot wait to get all creative and inspired again. Over the last couple of months, I had completed a few little tasks...


...which I will share in more detail over the next few days.

Smiles to you all, and thanks for hanging in there;-)

3 comments:

Susie said...

Sorry you've been so ill. But, glad you are now on the mend. Looking forward to seeing what you've made.

Jini said...

Nice to have you back darl, I've been meaning to ring you all day. Hopefully get to it tomorrow, darn those school holidays ;|

Mrs Button said...

Welcome back, Darling Heart! You have surely had your run of bugs and bothers for this winter. Looking forward to your posts and hoping you are still pacing yourself. Lisa x