Monday, March 1, 2010

The year is flying by!

While sneaking a quick little blog fix as the girls turn into prunes in the bath tub, I was shocked to discover that it is the first day of March already.... EEEKKK the year is whittling by rather quickly once again! I haven't had as much time to update the blog as I would like, sorry about that, but I didn't want to get halfway through the month without a post, so, here it is...

...a couple of cards I made a week or so ago, to add to my already oversized stash of unused cards ;-)





I hope your week is off to a cracking start... and you are a little more aware of the date than me...

Smiles:) bye for now,
Kathy

Ingredients
Card 1: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery and Pink Pirouette cardstock, Scallop Edge punch, Felt Flowers, Chocolate Chip ribbon, Chocolate Chip ink - All SU!, Crocheted Flowers and Brads - Making Memories, Corner Rounder - EK Success, Say it in Script Stamp - Lizzie Anne Designs


Card 2: White card - LSS, Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip cardstock, Chocolate Chip ribbon, Chocolate Chip ink, Occassional Greetings Stamp - All SU!, Die Cut Butterfly - Amy Butler, White pen - Signo, Edge Punch - EK Success, Circle Punch - Francheville

2 comments:

steph said...

Yummy cards Kath! You always seem to make things look so classy. Yes, this year is flying by. Hope all is well :)

Jini said...

Well you're not the only one Kathy (as I kick back in my Jye Lo) I'm always having to ask the date when I sign stuff & hide my surprise when it's yet another month gone!