Friday, March 12, 2010

{babies, babies, babies...}

Happy Friday to you all. I have been having sooooo much fun with my new goodies. I have gone a little crazy making baby cards, and have four newbies to share with you today. I have made heaps more.... but don't want to overload you too much!

I love the Baby Button Bits set from Papertrey and think it suits my 'sweet simplicity' approach to cards just perfectly...




... and I haven't forgotten the boys;-)...



... and finally, a cute Bridal Shower card to throw into the mix. I think the Scattered Showers set is so adorable and have admired these brollies from afar for so long, it's so nice to be able to finally get to play with them!



Well, that's it for me today, I am off to resize and upload some piccies to Etsy... I am a little worried that my house is going to be buried under handmade cards if I don't so something with them all soon;)

Enjoy your day, smiles :-) bye for now,
Kathy

Ingredients:
Sweet Pea
: White Cardstock by my LSS, Stamps - Baby Button Bits by Papertrey Ink, Little Angel by SU!, Ink - Bamboo by VersaCube and Rose Coral by Colorbox, Buttons and White Embroidery thread from my stash
Bundle of Joy: Stamps - Baby Button Bits by Papertrey Ink, Ink - Cinnamon and Umber VersaCube, Safety Pin by Making Memories, Ribbon and Button
Welcome Little One: Stamps - Baby Button Bits by Papertrey Ink, Ink - Pinecone VersaCube, Safety Pin by Making Memories, Corner Rounder by SU!, Ribbon from Spotlight, Button and Twine
Bridal Shower: Stamps - Scattered Showers by Papertrey Ink, Ink - Rouge by Colorbox and Pinecone VersaCube, Melon Mambo Spotted Ribbon by SU!, Corner Rounder by SU!

1 comment:

Jini said...

Kathy the peapod card is too cute!! xxx