Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thinking of You

Happy Thursday to you, I do hope your week is plodding along nicely.

I am liking stepping out of the comfort zone and using Kraft cardstock as my stamping canvas. I usually prefer to stamp onto white or cream, and leave my Kraft for accent pieces and the like, but there are so many samples around at the moment stamping onto Kraft, that I had to have a go, it's a nice change.




Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your week. Smiles:-) bye for now.
Kathy

Ingredients: Kraft Cardstock, A Rose is a Rose Stamp Set, Chit Chat Rubon, Old Olive and Whisper White ink - All SU!, Rouge and Rose Coral ink - Color Box, White Gel Pen - Signo

3 comments:

Jini said...

Very nice, I do like this effect Kathy. Thanks for helping me make a fabbo baby card today, I'm really happy with it.

Susie said...

Beautiful card. I love kraft used in this way.

Tammy said...

Love how you used this look with the branch the other day, and it looks so pretty with the big roses too!! Super layout!!