Monday, December 14, 2009

Berries and Birthdays

We had a busy but fun weekend with the girls family and friends fifth birthday party, we line up to do it all over again on Wednesday, which is their actual birthday day, with their kindy friends, so that should be fun. I had two very shy little girls on my hands, so photos are somewhat limited this year unfortunately.

Thankyou to our friends and family who shared the day with us, you all made it very special for the girls and Clint and I.

 

Tahlia chose a caterpillar cake for her special day, and Lara wanted a Merry-go-round cake, and both had to be pink of course, they were lots of fun to make, and yummy to eat too!

Clint was having a little wander and a wind down yesterday afternoon, and snapping some piccies around the yard. He took this cute photo of a strawberry in our garden, and it reminded me of a card I made, so here's the strawberry and a card to share.

 

 

 

Card ingredients: Kraft card, Chocolate Chip ink and Chocolate Chip ribbon - from SU!, Nook and Pantry 6 x 6 paper pad and die cut from the Cupcake favour set - BasicGrey, Lizzie Anne stamp, EK Success corner rounder.

The blogging will be taking a back seat with the fun and festivities of the season. It is a busy time of year for all, and I am really wanting to enjoy this time with Clint and my girls. It is the beginning of a new chapter next year with the start of school for them, I am so used to having them by my side so much, so want to really just hang with them over the holidays, and just be.

I hope your week is off to a good start, thanks for checking what we've been up to. I'll pop in from time to time over the next couple of weeks with little shares for you.

Smiles:) bye for now.

Kathy

1 comment:

Brooke said...

The cakes look amazing! You are so clever:) Not long now till we are home! Can't wait. xox